What does it cost?
For 2023 the basic Sheepbreeder recording fee is:
- Annual fee of £75 per breeder plus £2/ewe for the first 50 ewes, £1.75/ewe (51-150 ewes), £0.75/ewe (151-300 ewes), £0.25/ewe (301+ ewes)
- Annual fee of £120 per breeder plus £3/ewe
** A surcharge of £20/flock will be charged for any clients requiring paper flock reports.
For flocks outside England, Scotland and Wales there is an additional genetic evaluation fee of £95 per flock.
For Signet clients ultrasound scanning is charged at £2.50 per head, with a minimum single visit fee of £250 (plus VAT).
For non-Signet clients (including those recording via the Texel Sheep Society) the charge for ultrasound scanning will be £2.50 per head, with a minimum single visit fee of £250 (plus VAT).
- Scanning fees charged by other AHDB accredited scanners may vary
- Fees are shown exclusive of VAT
- Paper based services will no longer be offered to new clients with over 250 ewes